France is a sovereign state including territory in western Europe and several overseas regions and territories. The capital and the largest city of this country is Paris.
France has been taking part in the Summer Paralympics since 1960.
France will once again compete at the 2016 Summer Paralympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, from 7 to 18 September 2016.
So far, France has participated in 14 Summer Paralympics Games, and has won 302 Gold, 315 Silver and 304 Bronze medals.
I am sure people of France would be eager to know about Athletes / Participants taking part in Rio 2016 Paralympic Games.
France Athletes Participating in Rio 2016 Summer Paralympics:
- Eric Pereira – Men’s
- Brigitte Duboc Women’s
- Agnes Lacheux – Women’s KL1
- Cindy Moreau – Women’s KL3
- Tanguy De La Forest – R4 – 10m Air Rifle Standing Mixed SH2
- Didier Richrd – R7 – 50m Rifle 3 Positions Men SH1
- Cristophe Tanche – R3 – 10m Air Rifle Prone Mixed SH1
- Cedric Fevre – R6 Mixed 50m Rifle Prone SH1
Wheelchair basketball -
- Women’s Team
Wheelchair rugby -
- Men’s Team
Wheelchair tennis -
- Frederic Cattaneo – Men’s Single
- Stephane Houdet – Men’s Single
- Michael Jeremiasz – Men’s Single
- Nicolas Peifer – Men’s Single
- Charlotte Famin – Women’s Single