Cameroon is a country in Central Africa. Yaoundé is the capital of Cameroon
Cameroon has been taking part in the Summer Olympics since 1964.
Cameroon will once again compete at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, from 5 to 21 August 2016.
So far, Cameroon has participated in 13 Summer Olympic Games, and has won 3 Gold, 1 Silver and 1 Bronze medals.
I am sure people of Cameroon would be eager to know about Athletes / Participants taking part in Rio 2016.
Cameroonian Athletes Participating in Rio 2016 Summer Olympics :
- Joëlle Mbumi Nkouindjin – Women’s triple jump
- Simplice Fotsala – Light flyweight
- Mahaman Smaila – Light welterweight
- Wilfried Ntsengue – Middleweight
- Hortence Atangana – Women’s −78 kg
- Women’s indoor event – 1 team of 12 players
- Rebecca Muambo – −48 kg
- Joseph Essombe – −53 kg
- Annabelle Ali – −75 kg